Ted's Woodworking is a collection of over 16,000 woodworking projects that was created in the span of two years by professional woodworker, educator and AWI member, Ted McGrath. Ted's Woodworking encompasses a humongous array of woodworking projects from quick and easy bird house plans to more advanced shed building plans. If you're an avid woodworker or DIYer, this is definitely a great resource to have on hand.
One of the great things about Ted's Woodworking is that it keeps the beginning in mind. Blueprints are visually easy to follow so that even the most novice woodworking can get the job done. Plus, there are plenty of easy beginner projects for novice woodworkers to gain practice and hone their woodworking skills. And for the more advanced woodworking enthusiast, the plethora of projects available in Ted's Woodworking could make one's head spin. And there are absolutely a multitude of projects available for those who want a bit of a challenge.
Overall, this program leaves no stone unturned when it comes to teaching woodworking skills or providing plans. In fact, I can almost guarantee you will not find a larger resource for plans on the entire internet. All plans are neatly organized by category for easy location.
* Huge database of projects.
* Easy to follow instructions.
* Everything you need to know about the projects is provided.
* Great for visual learners.
* Includes software where you can custom design your own furniture.
* Has easy to follow videos.
* Well organized.
* Great for people of different skill levels.
* Offers a DVD version of all of the plans in case you're running on dial up or other slow internet.
* Additional investment for tools and supplies required.
* Some files take a while to download due to file size.
* Some broken links.
Source by M Braziel